Curbee is committed to keeping our customers and staff safe. That’s why we’re taking a serious approach to health and safety as we operate through the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To help contain the spread of COVID-19 we are taking the actions listed below:
Our Crew members:
- Wear face coverings when in the field and working on customer vehicles.
- Use fresh disposable gloves for each visit along with frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Perform daily sanitation of service units and tools.
- Are tested weekly for Covid-19 as a proactive measure.
Additional Measures and Precautions
- Our protocol requires that all team members take paid time off when feeling under the weather, and this is strictly enforced if symptoms related to COVID-19 are present. We also provide paid time off when a team member is unable to work due to quarantine or is experiencing symptoms and seeking a medical diagnosis.
- Crew members who have any symptoms related to COVID-19 must remain home until they receive a negative PCR COVID-19 viral test OR after quarantining with (a) 24 hours without fever (no meds) and (b) symptoms are improving AND (c) at least 10 days from symptom onset or test date.
- All Curbee crew members are employees who are eligible for health insurance coverage provided by Curbee; further, Curbee will reimburse employees for testing costs if test is not covered by insurance.
To request a “no contact” appointment, please notify your Curbee team member during your pre-appointment consultation. If you have additional questions about the precautions Curbee is taking to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, please write to email@example.com